Posted on Monday, September 26, 2022 03:42 PM
Upcoming Special Event Temporary Road Closures
Date(s) Closure: November 12, 2022
Reason for Closure: Special Event – Bala Santa Claus Parade
District of Muskoka Temporary Road Closure:
- Muskoka Road 169 (Hwy 169, Muskoka Lakes) from Bala Falls Rd to Burgess Avenue on November 12, 2022 from 1:00 p.m. until 2:15 p.m. for the Bala Santa Claus Parade.
Township of Muskoka Lakes Temporary Road Closures:
- Roads intersecting Muskoka Rd 169 including Bala Falls, Gordon,...
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2022 01:36 PM
Upcoming Special Event Temporary Road Usage
Township of Muskoka Lakes - Bala
Date(s) Usage: Sunday, September 18, 2022.
Reason for Usage: Special Event – Terry Fox Run/Walk
- Temporary Road Usage: Muskoka Road 169, (Hwy 169, Township of Muskoka Lakes) from Maple Avenue to 2874 Muskoka Road 169 on Sunday, September 18, 2022 from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm for the Bala Terry Fox Run/Walk.
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 11:53 AM
Fowler Construction Ltd. is preparing two Municipal roads for hot mix asphalt paving. The Township will do it’s best to minimize impacts, but some delays, noise, dust are unavoidable due to construction
The roads under construction are:
Queen’s Walk Road – from Torrance Road to the Wharf.
Roadwork to prepare the road for paving is ongoing now. Paving is to be completed on Monday, July 4, 2022 however, this date is subject to change. During this time access to the wharf, boat launch...
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 03:13 PM
MUSKOKA LAKES, ON – Residents and visitors are advised that Lock Street in Port Carling will be closed to all vehicular traffic from Friday, July 1, 2022 – Tuesday, September 6, 2022 for the pedestrian area pilot project.
Nearby Boat Launches and Water Access:
- Lake Muskoka - Hanna Park - 40 Bailey Street, Port Carling
- Lake Joseph – 1026 Appian Way, Port Carling
- Lake Rosseau – 1021 Birch Avenue, Port Carling
Nearby Parking Locations:
- Hanna Park – 40 Bailey Street, Port Carling
- Port Carling...
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2021 08:42 AM
ROAD OPENED TO TRAFFIC
Milford Bay Road – Butter & Egg Road to Muskoka Road 118W
Please be advised that Milford Bay Road is fully open to traffic. Minor delays may still be possible this week but the road will remain open to two way traffic and priority given to EMS vehicles at all times.
Thank you for your patience.